Camp Director: Mike Anderson
Camp Staff: 2013 staff included Junior Bruins coaches, D-1 college hockey players and we had NHL’ers (Greg Mauldin (U-Mass Amherst/Colorado Avalanche) and Bobby Butler (UNH/Florida Panthers) work with the players as special guest instructors
*We anticipate a similar staff for 2014
Location: New England Sports Center, Marlborough
Date: July 14-July 18, 2014
Cost: $1,150 NESC (overnight), $595 (day student)
Location: Jay Peak, Vermont
Date: July 19-July 25, 2014
Cost: $1,299 (overnight), $649 (day student)
The 2014 B’s camp at NESC will include the following;
- First class accommodations. Campers will be boarding at the Residence Inn located directly across the street from the Sports Center. The Residence Inn is a full service luxury hotel and we’re excited to offer their services to our campers for 2014.
- On ice training with other Elite AAA players in your specific age group.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided by the Residence Inn and NESC for all campers, day and overnight.
- A full time NCAA Division I certified strength and conditioning coach will run our off ice program training our players in age specific elite off ice training practices.
- Individual video analysis and live feedback of a players on ice session is available this year upon request.
We split our on ice sessions into two age groups. This helps us better tailor our individual skill sessions and competitive drills to the needs of each specific player. We are also working on streaming live video of all on ice sessions online so parents can watch from home.
The 2014 B’s camp at Jay Peak will include the following;
- Position specific training for forwards, defenseman and goalies
- Over 25 hours of on ice development
- Five star lodging and meals
- A full time NCAA Division I certified strength and conditioning coach to run our off ice program training our players in age specific elite off ice training practices
- Team building excursions to include but not be limited to; hiking, waterpark, paintball, gondola rides, broomball, curling and more)
- Streaming video of all on ice sessions throughout the week
- Buffet style meals in the lodge’s full service restaurant
- Use of indoor water-park for team building/recreational activities
- Dedicated locker rooms on site at the rink
Special rates are available for any families interested in vacationing at the resort during BJB camp. Packages include golf stay and play, spa, hiking, fishing and more. Please contact Mike Anderson for more information on these options.
Here’s what families of 2013 Summer Boarding Campers had to say about their experience;
- “I wanted to thank you for running a great camp. My son said it was very demanding and he got a lot out of it. He loved being able to interact with the pros and D-1 kids. I hope the boys weren’t too much of a nuisance.”
- “Thanks Mike and Topher – it was Ethan’s first ever hockey camp and he absolutely loved it. Great program, excellent coaching and perfect location. He’ll be there next year.”
- “SUPER-fun camp, Mike! Thank you so much for having Connor. He has had a ball, and we are grateful for the invitation.”
- “Thanks for a great camp. My son, Liam (2001) attended for the first time and definitely wants to return next year. You guys have a terrific program, and I thank you for inviting him to play.”
- “Thanks Mike, Cameron had a great time and says you should have this camp for 2 weeks, so he could go for both.”
Space will be limited, online link for registration is posted. Multi-player and multi-week discounts are available. Please contact the Junior Bruins directly and speak with coach Mike Anderson at 508-820-1600 x106 or via EMAIL.
THIS CAMP MUST COMPLY WITH REGULATIONS OF THE MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND BE LICENSED BY THE LOCAL BOARD OF HEALTH.